“The traits that define my personal life also define me as a lawyer. My clients know I’m there for them, supporting them, and fighting for them every step of the way.
GUIDING CLIENTS ACROSS COMPLEX TERRAIN
Katherine Bozzo’s practice spans the realm of civil litigation, including professional liability, bad faith, employment law, personal injury and more. Katherine’s clients know they can depend on her to unravel the complexities of litigation, and support them fully through the process. Reliable. Loyal. Trustworthy. They’re traits she lives by, and qualities that define her practice.
ACTIVE AND INVOLVED
In addition to her busy practice, Katherine is a member of several professional organizations, including:
- Washington State and Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Associations
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington Health Care Risk Management Society
- President 2017 – 2018
- President Elect 2016 – 2017
- Board Member 2015 – 2016
- Defense Research Institute
- American Society for Healthcare Risk Management
BA, Seattle University
JD, cum laude, Seattle University School of Law