BS, cum laude, University of Arizona
JD, magna cum laude, Gonzaga University
Brian is also a member of:
King County Bar Association
Washington Bar Association
United States District Court, Western District of Washington
Brian is a trial attorney who represents and advises hospitals, clinics and health care professionals in medical malpractice litigation. He also represents health care providers in licensing and disciplinary matters. Brian has been selected as a “Rising Star” by Washington Super Lawyers.
* Defense verdict for orthopedic surgeon for alleged negligently performed hip replacement.
* Defense verdict for hospital in wrongful death case alleging negligent fall prevention.
* Defense arbitration verdict for dentist for alleged negligent composite/veneer work.
* Favorable jury verdict in admitted liability wrongful death brain injury case.
* Various dismissals and favorable outcomes on motions for summary judgment dismissal.
* Various case closures/dismissals, and favorable outcomes on health care provider licensing and disciplinary matters.