MN, University of Washington
JD, University of Washington School of Law
- American Association of Nurse Attorneys
- American, Washington and King County Bar Associations
- Defense Research Institute
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington Health Care Risk Management Society
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
DONNA M. MONIZ
“As a health care provider, I know well the road my clients travel. I’m honored to make the journey with them.”
A PRACTICE STEEPED IN EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE AND EMPATHY
Donna Moniz has represented health care providers for more than a quarter century. A current registered nurse and former nurse practitioner, Donna has a deep appreciation for how her clients face complex, sometimes devastating, legal issues—all while making patient care their priority.
Donna is able to unravel the thorny complexities of medical information, integrate the information with the law, and lay it all out convincingly for juries. She not only knows how to mount a winning defense, she knows what to do to minimize risks down the road.
WELL REGARDED, PROFESSIONALLY CONNECTED
Donna is a frequent lecturer and published author of several articles on health and legal issues. She is a clinical faculty member at the University of Washington School of Nursing.