BS, Seattle Pacific University
JD, Seattle University School of Law
Karin is a member of several professional organizations, including:
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American, Washington State and King County Bar Associations
- Defense Research Institute
- Federal Bar Association of the Western District of Washington
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington Health Care Risk Management Society
- Washington State Society of Health Care Attorneys
- Adjunct Faculty, Seattle University School of Law
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
“I’m not just an attorney who specializes in health care. I’m a former health care professional with the experience, knowledge and understanding to be the best advocate for my clients.”
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND A TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS
Karin Mitchell defends her clients fortified with knowledge and experience that run deep and wide. A former oncology nurse and biotechnology sales and marketing pro, Karin specializes in medical liability and health care law, including the defense of individual medical providers and health care institutions.
Karin is an Adjunct Professor at Seattle University School of Law teaching courses on Health Law.
WELL REGARDED, DEEPLY INVOLVED
A noted oncology and critical care expert, Karin is a published author and regional, national and international lecturer. She also lectures regionally on medical and nursing malpractice, clinical licensure issues and health care ethics.