University of Pacific McGeorge School of Law, J.D., 2007
- McGeorge Law Review Comment Staff Writer, Legislative Staff Writer, Legislative Editor
- Published at Chapter 290: California’s Message to Hang Up and Pay Attention, 38 MCGEORGE L. REV. 342
- Dean’s List
The George Washington University, B.A., International Affairs and Economics, 2004
- Student Judicial Services Hearing Board Panel Member
- University of Washington, Affiliate Instructor of Law
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association, Member of the Board of Trustees and Executive Committee
- Washington State Bar Association
- The State Bar of California
- King County Bar Association
- University of Washington, Sigma Chapter of Alpha Phi, Chapter Advisor
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association Community Leadership Award, 2022
- Board of Judicial Administration, Court Recovery Task Force Member
Erin joined Johnson, Graffe, Keay, Moniz & Wick in 2022 as a partner. Erin’s practice involves the defense of physicians and health care institutions against claims of medical malpractice. She also represents health care providers in licensing and disciplinary actions, and consults with health care institutions regarding privileging and credentialing matters. Additionally, Erin counsels professional services clients on matters related to disciplinary issues, accommodations, and other challenges that arise in the employer-employee relationship. Throughout her career, Erin has tried multiple cases in federal and state courts, including claims for employment discrimination, medical and dental malpractice, contractual indemnity, and wrongful death. Erin is licensed to practice in California and Washington.
Erin grew up in Sacramento, California. She did a brief stint on the east coast while earning her undergraduate degree before returning to the West coast for law school. She worked full time at a law firm while obtaining her J.D. and was able to try her first case as a certified law student before passing the bar.
She practiced law in Sacramento for several years before moving to Seattle in 2011. Erin was selected to the Washington Super Lawyers Rising Stars® list from 2016 to 2022. When she is not working, you can find Erin training for her next marathon or taking her two dogs on their next adventure with her husband.